Available Bellewood Campus (Early Childhood & Elementary)
We are looking for an exceptional Preschool or Pre Kindergarten teacher to join our pre-primary program.
This position is in either our Preschool classroom teaching our 3 to 4 year olds or in our Pre-Kindergarten classroom teaching 4 to 5 year olds. We are looking for experienced, creative, fun loving educators who want to have a positive impact on children’s lives by integrating the best practices of teaching, exploring, creating and learning. We are a program with a great student-body, supportive and involved parents, and a close-knit team of dedicated educators. For more information about us, please visit our website: www.cedarcrestacademy.org.
• 2+ years of consistent experience in a classroom setting
• BA, AA in Early Childhood or related field or CDA in Early Childhood preferred
• Able to work a shift sometime during the school’s open hours of 8:00am–6:00pm with occasional events and monthly staff meetings
• Ability to integrate all primary subjects across weekly themes
• Ability to address various learning styles and individualize curriculum for student success
• Experience with music/movement, sensory learning and social/emotional skill development required
• Strong classroom management and organizational skills needed
• Good written and verbal communication skills
Compensation and Benefits include:
• Full Medical/Dental/Vision
• Tuition Reimbursement for continuing education
• Health and Wellness Benefit
• Retirement plan with 4% employer match
• Earned PTO
• Over four weeks of holidays and school closures
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
How to Apply:
Submit your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position you are interested. Letters of recommendations may also be submitted at this time.