Cedar Crest Academy 2017-20018 School Year Tuition Kindergarten-Fourth Grade
The annual tuition for Cedar Crest Elementary for 2017-2018 School Year (September through June) is $17,500. This amount may be paid monthly, quarterly, or annually (please see schedule below). Applications for new families will be reviewed and notification will be sent to all applicants for the 2017-2018 School Year on March 3, 2017. For applicants that are admitted, all fees are due with a completed Enrollment Packet by March 17th, 2017 to secure your child’s spot. All deposits and fees are entirely non-refundable.
Cedar Crest requires that tuition payments are made through Tuition Express, an automatic tuition withdrawal program (ACH). The process is simple and convenient, and has no cost to parents. Tuition withdrawals may be tracked in your monthly bank statements and will be withdrawn on the 1st of each month. In the event that the 1st of the month falls on a weekend or holiday, tuition will be withdrawn on the day prior (Example: If May 1st falls on a Saturday, tuition will be processed on Friday, April 30th).
|Kindergarten-Fourth Grade||5 Full Days (8:30am-3:30pm)||$1750|
|Before School Care||8:00-8:30am||$100|
|After School Care||3:30pm-6:00pm||$400|
|Before and After School Care||8:00am -6:00pm||$450|
*Must have pre-purchased punch card and provide 24 hours notice. Based on availability.
Monthly tuition for Full Day program includes:
- Healthy and nutritious lunches and snacks.
- Two or three Specialists per grade level selected each year by the school. Some examples of Specialists have been: Music, Spanish, Art, and Physical Education.
- Each day, students will participate in Clubs, led by teachers specializing in subjects such as performing arts, journalism, photography, cooking, computer technology and more.
- 10% discount for single parent families
- 10% sibling discount [applies to second sibling]
- Financial assistance available for qualifying families.
- Tuition is not pro-rated or discounted for vacations, time away or school closures.
Deposit and Annual Fees:
- For those entering Kindergarten or 1st Grade, a deposit of two month’s tuition is required and will be credited towards tuition in May and June.
- For those entering 2nd-4th Grade, a deposit of one month’s tuition is required and will be credited towards tuition in June.
- An Education fee of $600 and Registration fee of $150 are also required upon enrollment.
Deposit and Annual Fees are non-refundable.