Tuition is paid monthly in accordance with a signed enrollment agreement. Cedar Crest requires that tuition payments are made through Tuition Express, an automatic tuition withdrawal program (ACH). The process is simple and convenient, and has no cost to parents. Tuition withdrawals may be tracked in your monthly bank statements and will be withdrawn on the 1st of each month.
4 or 5 Full Days
4 or 5 Half Days
3 Full Days
3 Half Days
(Age 30 months by 8/31)
(Age 3 by 8/31)
(Age 4 by 8/31)
|Before School Care only||8:00am – 9:00am||$150|
|After School Care only||4:00pm – 6:00pm||$300|
|Before and After Care||8:00am – 6:00pm||$350|
(Child may not be at school for more than 10 hours each day)
Monthly tuition for Full Day program includes:
- Morning snack, lunch, and afternoon snack.
- Two or three Specialists per grade level selected each year by the school. Some examples of Specialists this year have been: Music, Spanish, Shining Stars(Drama), Tumble Bus (Gymnastics), Physical Education.
- 10% discount for single parent families
- 10% sibling discount (applies to second sibling)
- Tuition is not pro-rated or discounted for vacations, time away or school closures.
Deposit and Annual Fees:
- A non-refundable security deposit of one month’s tuition is required to reserve your child’s space. The security deposit will be credited towards June’s tuition.
- A Registration fee of $150 and an Education fee of $300 are also required upon enrollment and are assessed annually during preregistration.
- Deposit and Annual Fees are non-refundable.