ELEMENTARY SUMMER PROGRAM
For students entering first through 4th grade.
Have your children share their summer adventures with us! Cedar Crest Academy’s Elementary Summer Program for students entering first through fourth grade is an enriching, fun-filled learning opportunity for campers to create, collaborate, and challenge themselves through a variety of camp offerings. Our well-balanced Summer Program offers a combination of engaging hands-on learning and skill building activities. Campers will explore two themes each week — join us for all eight weeks, or just a few.
- Camper day is from 9 am - 4 pm
- Each week is a different engaging theme
- There are organized outside activities every day
- Before and aftercare available
PREPRIMARY SUMMER PROGRAM
Young Preschool through entering Kindergarten
Students are encouraged to meet academic challenges with openness, enthusiasm, and a willingness to solve problems. We recognize the unique gifts and potential of each child and help each child to recognize the strengths that come from differences. We strive to help children become confident and creative builders of their future.
- Program runs from 9 am - 4 pm
- Each week and every day is programmed for fun and engaging activities.
- Every Friday is water day!
- Before and aftercare available.